Kingdom Officers handle the day-to-day business of the Kingdom. Contact information for Branch officers can be found on the branches page.
The officers here are categorized by team. Click on a team name to see officers within that team. Click on an officer to see more information about that officer.
Each team is responsible for different functions.
- The Senechalate is the Administrative Branch of the Kingdom
- Branch services, background checks, questions of Kingdom Law, media relations (including social media), and services for Youth within the Kingdom
- The Chancellor of the Exchequer handles the financial matters of the Kingdom
- Financial services, and Royal inventory and assets
- The Chatelaines welcome newcomers to our organization and help them follow their interests
- The Kingdom College of Heralds cultivates and promotes the use of heraldry throughout the Kingdom
- Name and device submissions and registration assistance, heraldry research, announcements and public speaking at martial events and in court with voice and sign language
- The Kingdom College of Scribes promotes the creation of the awards given by the Crown to the populace and fosters an environment of learning the skills required for award creation
- Scroll and Charter creation, classes and contests related to calligraphy and illumination, archives of past charters
- The Marshallate is the department dedicated to the safety and education around the various martial activities available in our Kingdom
- Armored combat for adults and youth (sometimes called heavy fighting), Rapier combat for adults and youth, Cut and Thrust combat, Archery and Thrown Weapons activities, Equestrian activities, and Lists – the tracking of fighters and tournaments
- The Ministry of Arts and Sciences promotes artistic, scientific, and research pursuits through various activities and contests
- The Office of the Kingdom Chronicler records what is happening and what has happened in the Kingdom
- The Kingdom Newsletter, “The Crier” is published by the Office of the Kingdom Chronicler
- The Office of the Kingdom Webminister is the Information Technology department of the Kingdom
- IT communications (officer email), IT infrastructure, Web services including the Kingdom website and the Wiki, and branch
- Council Secretaries although not considered Kingdom Officers, serve as the main point of contact for Peerage councils within the Kingdom