The Principality of the Summits
Date: March 28 , 2020 until March, 29 2020
Site opens at: 8:00 AM on March 28th 2020
Site closes at: 12:00 PM on March 29th 2020
North Bend Community Center
2222 Broadway Street
North Bend, OR 97459
Click here for more information about this location such as site amenities, rules, and restrictions.
Make checks payable to (Tymberhavene, SCA Inc.) must be included;
international groups, please use: Make checks payable to
$25 (SCA members discount $5)
The $5 member discount or any senior/military discounts must be mentioned for Adult
registrations. The $5 Member Discount applies only to adult members (showing proof of membership).
13th Century Andulasian Menu for dinner only – $10 per person. To Pre Reg, go to Google Form link below or find link on FB event. For more information, email email@example.com
Form to Pre Reg:
All other food is on your own. Lots of restaurants and grocery stores near by. Dry site.
Lodging – on your own. Here are some area hotels and campgrounds:
· Quality Inn & Suites – (541) 756-3191. http://www.coosbayinn.com
· Itty Bitty Inn – https://www.ittybittyinn.com/
· The Mill Casino – https://www.redlion.com/red-lion-hotels/or/coos-bay/red-lion-hotel-coos-bay
· Motel 6 –https://www.motel6.com/en/motels.or.coos-bay.1244.html
· Red Lion Inn – https://www.redlion.com/red-lion-hotels/or/coos-bay/red-lion-hotel-coos-bay
· Sunset Beach State Park Campground –https://oregonstateparks.org/index.cfm?do=parkPage.dsp_parkPage&parkId=70
· Bastendorff Beach County Park Campground – http://www.co.coos.or.us/Departments/CoosCountyParks/Bastendorff.aspx
North Bend Community Center:
From Highway 101, turn onto Virginia Avenue (left turn if coming from HWY101 North, right turn if coming from HWY101 South). Continue roughly ¾ a mile on Virginia. Turn left onto Broadway Ave (7-11 will be on your right on the corner). There is a left turn lane. Go only ¼ a mile and the North Bend Community Center will be on your right.
North Bend Public Library:
If traveling from the North on Highway 101South, the North Bend Public Library is on your right. On the corner of HWY101South (Sherman Ave) and Connecticut Ave.
If traveling from the South on Highway 101North, turn left onto Connecticut Ave. Go one block. Library is on the corner of HWY101 South (Sherman Ave) and Connecticut.
Questions – contact firstname.lastname@example.org