Date: June 13 , 2014 until June, 15 2014
Site opens at: 12:00 AM on June 13th 2014
Site closes at: 12:00 AM on June 15th 2014
Farragut State Park 13550 E Highway 54 Athol, ID 83801
The time has come for Silverhart’s Defender of the Hart, a fun weekend of Games, fighting (heavy and rapier) bardic, A&S and archery.
10:00: Heavy armor inspection, fighting the follow
11:00: A&S opens, bring your entries
11:00: simi clean half dozen A&S begins, bring your enties
12:00: archery opens
12:00: Games opens
12:00: Rapier inspection rapier to follow
1:00: Siege cooking
3:00: Siege cooking judging
3:00: A&S judging
4:00: point tally begins determine this years over all Defender all competitions still running must end.
Times subject to change
Defender of the Hart’s Semi Clean Dozen Donation Derby
* all entrants must create 6 items based on a theme that are suitable for Largesse:
-6 Jewlery pieces same style or not
-6 items suitable for a specific time period
-6 childrens toys
-6 medieval gameboards with pieces
* all entries must be tagged and ready to be gifted the day of the competition
* anything scented will need to be enclosed in a Ziplock baggie
* items need not have documentation, this is not an Arts and Sciences competition
* items should not have heraldry on them as they are meant to be given to other areas
* judging will be done by the ‘beads in a cup’ method.
Now…. the best part, PRIZES!!
* winner of the Semi Dirty Dozen Donation Derby is the person with the most beads in their entry’s cup. The winner gets to select one item from each of the other competitors. So 12 entries means the winner gets 11 prizes.
* second, third, etc place is up to whomever is running/sponsoring the competition.
* There will be an “entrant token of appreciation”
* final distribution of gifts is, again, up to whomever is sponsoring/running the competition. For “Defender of the Hart”, our Seneschal of the Canton of Silverhart will make a selection from entrants for the Canton and the remainder will go to the Kingdom of An Tir.
any questions on the Semi Clean Dozen Donation Derby for Defender contact.
Event steward: Janusch Vladescu/Robert Dricker
Phone: (208)661-6379 E-mail: email@example.com
Site opens at 2 p.m. Friday closes at 12 p.m. Sunday
Site fee: Day fee for adults $12, day fee for kids 6-15 $6, Day fee family cap $36
Overnight adults $17, overnight kids 6-15 $8, overnight family cap $50, $5.00 non-member Surcharge (NMS) for all adult non-members.
Make checks payable to The Canton of Silverhart SCA Inc.
This page was last updated: November 5, 2018