The Barony of Aquaterra (Snohomish County, WA )
Date: December 8 , 2007
Site opens at: 12:00 AM on December 8th 2007
Site closes at: 12:00 AM on
25600 Monroe Camp Rd.
Snohomish, WA 98290
Click here for more information about this location such as site amenities, rules, and restrictions.
When: December 8, 2007
Time: Gate opens at Noon, 1pm – 5pm for Classes, Feast starts at 6pm
Where: Camp Brinkley 25600 Monroe Camp Rd, Snohomish, WA 98290
Fees: $15 members, $18 non-members ($15 + $3 NMS), $8 ages 6-12, 5 and under FREE
Theme: Medieval French….Ooo La La!
Please join us for our Barony’s Goode Yule Feast. There will be many classes taught by our own extremely talented artisans as well as a Silent auction, a Dessert auction, a Gift exchange and Entertainment beyond compare to none! Our Medieval French Feast will leave you wanting more! "Make your reservations now to avoid disappointment. Payments due by Dec. 4, 2007". Make checks payable to "Barony of Aquaterra, SCA, Inc." Tickets Are Sold Out!!!
(We have room for more classes starting at 2pm or 4pm)
- 1pm – 2pm: Q & A about general Shakespearean Theatre by Sir Brand
- 1pm – 2pm: Learn To Make A Flemish Bow String by HL Geoffroi FitzGeorge (Bring your bows)
- 1pm – 3pm: Beginning Rhyme and Form for SCA Ballads by Rowena Jade of the Lions Isles
- 1pm – 3pm: Viking Runes by Lord Skallagrim "steinn bíta" Grimkjellson
- 1pm – 3pm: Bobbin Lace by Lady Arnora in Harfagra ($2 supply fee w/opt. extra supplies)
- 1pm – ???: Feast planning, prep, and service by Baroness Fiamma the Unquenchable
- 2pm – 3pm: Dart Construction by HL Geoffroi FitzGeorge
- 2pm – 3:30pm: Labyrinths and other Ground Games by Sir Brand
- 3pm – 4pm: Thrown Weapons Marshaling Certification by HL Tacye Maple
- 3pm – 5pm: Learn European Dance by HL Soelig Sweetglee
- 3:30pm – 4pm: Fundraising for the SCA (and other non-profit groups) by Sir Brand
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm: Autocrating 101 by Master Robyrt of Watersyde
- 4pm – 5pm: Needle Felting by Lady Mericke
- 4pm – 5pm: Practice your Improv by working on some skit ideas with Sir Brand
Attention Kids! Pied Piper will be on site from 12:30pm – 5:00pm with activities for all children. Try your hand at decorating votive candles. Healthy snacks are scheduled between 2:30pm – 3:00pm.
Table Decorating Contest!
HL Tacye Maple & HL Geoffroi FitzGeorge will be the judges and will not judge the glass candle coverings unless you want them to because of the safety issues for this site. Before the feast is served, they will be going around to all tables and asking questions. They also have a wonderful gift for the winning table service which will be awarded later in the evening. They will be looking for 1. Authenticity to time period, 2. Creativity, and 3. Eye appeal.
Our silent auction of very good donated SCA items and live dessert auction will benefit our general fund. If you wish to make a donation for the silent auction or the dessert auction please bring items with you to the event. Silent auction will start when the doors open at 12:00pm and run until 8:00pm. The dessert auction will start after the feast and must have your name and ingredient list printed on an index card. All proceeds benefit the general fund. Contact HL Geoffroi FitzGeorge at email@example.com for more information on both auctions. Covered candles and table decorations are welcome. Bring your banners to decorate the hall! This is a Dry site. All SCA and mundane rules apply. Gift exchange will be after the feast. Please bring a $5 – $10 wrapped gift marked Lord or Lady, Adult or Child to the gift table. Contact the autocrat for more information.
Autocrat: HL Tacye Maple (mka) Tracey Dunlap 5715 – 142nd Place NE, Marysville, WA. 98271. Home (360) 659-3809 Cellular (425) 328-8896 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Chef: HL Gregor (mka) Chuck Mounce
Feast Manager: Baroness Fiamma the Unquenchable (mka) Jeanet Bertino (425) 334-4988 or email@example.com
Reservations: Baroness Arianne of Falconmoore (mka) Ruth Janus (425) 778-2359 or Archeress@comcast.net