Students in An Tir who are interested in research will learn how to evaluate their resources and write a short literature review. The instructor will review the process including strategies for writing a literature review.
The literature review writing process involves:
- Defining a topic.
- Researching a specific question.
- Locating relevant sources.
- Critically analyzing and evaluating sources.
- Developing a thesis statement.
- Writing the literature review.
This workshop will also include an exercise for students to practice the process for writing a literature review outside of Collegium. Students will be invited to join a Facebook group for further study of literature reviews.
Students should bring note taking supplies.