Event Steward: Aoifa
The Shire of Krakafjord (Vernon, BC )
Date: April 26 , 2019 until April, 28 2019
Site opens at: 4:00 PM on April 26th 2019
Site closes at: 2:00 PM on April 28th 2019
HIDDEN VALLEY CAMPGROUND & RV PARK 6670 TRANS CANADA HWY. N.E. ARMSTRONG, BC V0E 1B2
This is a Level 1 event.
The Annual Shire event. Will be hosting rapier fighting, Heavy, arts and science competition that includes the Tir Righ star. Merchant tables are welcome.
Add all events from Krakafjord to your personal calendar (ical format)
|Electric Hook ups for camping||10|
|*SCA Members will receive a $5 member discount off the cost listed above.|
|11:00-3:00||A&S Competition||At the Pavilion|
|4:00-5:00||Viking Pillow Bash|
Ye Ole Kitchen has stated that they will be on site
Camp sites 43-48 are not available.
No outside firewood allowed on site must purchase wood from site.
To pre-book your site please email Aoifa for information.
1. No outside wood brought in…wood is avail to purchase for camp fires.
2. An Tir leash rules apply to all pets.
3. All children must be under supervision at all times, due to the creek.
4. The creek is a natural spawning area, so there is limited access to the water.
5. No illegal drugs allowed, marijauna can only be smoked within your own camp site and out of sight of all children.
6. No underage drinking of alcohol allowed.
Rapier and Heavy confirmed
Archery and Throwing to be announced.
Viking Pillow Bash
Any Merchants wanting to have a table please advise so that Merchants way can accommodate everyone. There will be no fee for tables.
Chain Maille – from 2-4 on Saturday, cost will be $2.00 per person with a max of 4 people. (additional classes can be held if more people register) all supplies provided.
This page was last updated: March 20, 2019